Residential Lawn Care Program
Lawn Care Treatments
RESIDENTIAL LAWN PROGRAM
HAVING A LUSH, GREEN, HEALTHY LAWN IN KANSAS CITY TAKES MORE THAN JUST THE OCCASIONAL WATERING AND MOWING.
Austin’s Lawn Care offers a comprehensive lawn care program in Kansas City and the surrounding areas, including Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa, Leawood, and Shawnee. The lawn care experts at Austin’s Lawn Care in Shawnee, KS are knowledgeable about all varieties of grasses and understand how to keep them healthy and thriving. Just as important as knowing what lawn treatments to apply is knowing when to apply lawn treatments to achieve the best results. Austin’s Lawn Care’s lawn treatment program consists of seven separate lawn treatment applications, each delivering specific fertilizer blends and preventative treatments timed to the specific needs of your grass, from early spring through late fall.
AUSTIN’S LAWN CARE’S SEVEN-STEP LAWN CARE PROGRAM
- Lawn Care Application 1: The first of two spring applications of pre-emergent weed control and a round of granular fertilizer to contribute to a healthy root system that will protect against disease and drought during the hot Kansas City summer months.
- Lawn Care Application 2: The second spring application of pre-emergent weed control and a broadleaf weed application, which will help prevent new weeds from germinating and terminate existing weeds from last year.
- Lawn Care Application 3: We will apply a round of granular fertilizer that will aid in providing a healthy root system that will protect against disease and drought during the hot summer months.
- Lawn Care Application 4: We will apply a granular grub prevention to help protect against potential grub damage for the remainder of the season.
- Lawn Care Application 5: We will apply a midsummer weed control treatment to include yellow nutsedge and other grassy weeds.
- Lawn Care Application 6: A fall renovator granular fertilizer to help your lawn recover from summer stress.
- Lawn Care Application 7: A heavy feeding of granular winter fertilizer that will carry your lawn through the fall and harsh Kansas City winter. The majority of the nutrients taken up by the plant’s root system will be stored and used for the spring green-up.
Austin’s Lawn Care in Shawnee, KS preventative lawn care program will give you a healthy, green lawn all season long. We care for lawns throughout Kansas City and Johnson County, including Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, Olathe, and Shawnee. For more information, call Austin’s Lawn Care at 913-422-0012. Austin’s Lawn Care is a certified and licensed pesticide applicator in Kansas City and Missouri.