No landscape is complete without proper lighting. Beneficial when it comes to both style and safety, landscape lighting is vital to keeping your outdoor space in top shape all year round. At Austin’s Lawn Care, we will help you along every step of the landscape lighting process, from choosing the right set up for your yard to installation and more.
After evaluating the size, shape, and style of your landscape, our experts will help you determine which lighting options are right for your space. The best practice is often to use a variety of lighting types, which means the professionals at Austin’s Lawn Care will help you mix and match different styles and functions to help your landscape become as beautiful and safe as possible.
The varieties of landscape lighting available at Austin’s Lawn Care include:
• Spot Lighting – Great for task areas like outdoor kitchens.
• Up-Lighting – Accents features like trees, walls, columns, and facades from below.
• Low Lighting – Creates soft illumination and sets the mood for seating areas.
• Recessed Lighting – Increases safety around steps and walkways.
• Post and Rail Lighting – Ideal for illuminating boundaries like fences.
• Hanging Lights and Sconces – Excellent for establishing mood lighting.
• Flood Lights With Motion Sensors – Increases safety and security around your home.
• Landscape Water Lights – Enhances waterfalls, ponds, fountains and other water features.
At Austin’s Lawn Care, we believe in nothing but the best, which is why we offer LED options for all varieties of landscape lighting. Brighter than a standard bulb, LED lights last up to 30 times longer than traditional lighting options, and save you money through increased energy efficiency. Plus, LED lights are easy to adjust to your liking through casings that can enhance the focus of the light, or even diffusers that can soften the output.
Once chosen, Austin’s Lawn Care professionals will install the lighting to your liking, positioning bulbs just right so that you can get the most out of each individual piece. For example, we will be sure to accent the best features of your landscape like your favorite trees and flowers, while minimizing any shine into your interior home and any light pollution.
To learn more or to start your own landscape lighting installation visit Austin’s Lawn Care today.